Friday, July 15, 2016

#Design - PC Alien Breed, Tron RUNr, Risky's Revenge & Mighty No 9 custom cover art

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Here's another batch of custom covers I made for some of my digital games on steam. Because I like having physical copies in my collection.


Since I have yet to receive my copy of the game (hear that, Comcept??), I decided to go ahead and make a custom one for my steam copy. I also included a screenshot of my robot character used in the game back there.


I'm not allowing the comments below to avoid the spam I usually get on these.

Design © Eyz 2016.
Game and work based on a propriety © Disney, Wayforward, Team17 & Comcept.
Not for commercial use!